AXELOS created the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition (Bridge) Course to reward individuals with ITIL V3 advanced certifications. It enabled them to skip the four (4) courses in the Managing Professional Series of lessons and receive the coveted courses ITIL 4 Managing Professional designation.
Who Can Take This Course?
You may take this course if you hold any of the below credentials, which allows you to advance your career with one course and exam and save over $4,000 in ITIL 4 course and exam fees:
- ITIL V3 Experts
- Individuals with 17 or more ITIL V3 credits
- Individuals with 15 or more ITIL V3 Intermediate Credits and ITIL 4 Foundation Certification
Who is Will Be Teaching This Course?
We are excited to announce that Dr. Suzanne Van Hove and Doug Tedder will be your course instructors. Suzanne and Doug bring years of hands-on practical experience that they will share with you in the course. In addition, they get the learning experience to life online through lectures, stories, and learning assessments.
What Does This Course Cover?
The ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition course explains the new ITIL 4 Foundation concepts and definitions, including the key differences between previous ITIL versions and ITIL 4. It is made up of 4 modules:
- Create, Deliver and Support – Integrating value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services and relevant practices, methods, and tools.
- Drive Stakeholder Value – How to understand and facilitate all types of engagement and interactions between service providers and their customers, users, suppliers, and partners.
- High Velocity IT – How to work with the digital organization and digital operating models in high-velocity environments
- Direct, Plan, and Improve – How to create an IT organization focused on learning and improving with a strong and effective strategic direction.