ITIL CONSULTATION AND ASSESSMENT
Call us Today
We are ready to align your business with IT, and co-create value for your business.
The Innovation transcends through providing successful, outcome-focused consulting services from concept to achievement, whether you need strategic planning, impartial assessments, objective analysis, design guidance, implementation assistance, or directly a vision of what could be.
The full range of Best Practice Frameworks underpins the time tested The Innovation consulting viewpoint. The Innovation consultants perform the role of a committed advisor. We share our years of hard-earned knowledge and real-world experience to help you achieve your goals.
In The Innovation our goal is to deliver significant results by taking best practice information and knowledge and connecting it with the critical lessons learned from the hundreds of businesses that we have helped around the world based on the following Lifecycle Approach.
Adopting a new IT Service Management conception is a substantial effort and needs a proven implementation methodology to underpin it. The Innovation extended hands-on experience in leading organizations through this Change process has produced a set of established roadmaps and templates that our consultants will implement to your organization. Along with our free consultation guidance, we will direct your business within what can seem unnavigable boundary to ensure the most regular transition towards the new way of operating.
We advise global leaders on their most critical issues and opportunities.
What can you expect from our ITIL assessment service?
- When we conduct assessment we consider every aspect that needed for a successful adoption of ITIL best practices. This means that besides the usual service and process aspects, we also assess your organizational and technology aspects.
- Not only does the assessment report cover the identified strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities, it also describes a recommended implementation roadmap, activities, deliverables and responsibilities
- The assessment is conducted by an ITIL 4 Managing Professional certified consultant. Someone with at least 15 years of real-world experience of implementing service management
What can you expect from our ITIL implementation service?
- The implementation workshops will be conducted by a certified consultant with years of hands-on ITIL implementation experience
- We are taking into account every aspect of the implementation roadmap to ensure a successful implementation; besides service and process aspects, we will also address organizational and technology aspects
- The implementation results include deliverables such as processes, procedures, policies, plans, service catalogs, service level agreements and so on, that meets your needs and fits your organization