The Agile Project Management Foundation course offers a broad understanding of Agile principles and how they can be applied to project management to deliver value at speed. The course also looks at the DSDM framework and its application to Agile projects.
- Get certified at your own pace
- 30 or 60 days online access
- Fully accredited
- Study guides, quizzes, sample exam, and more….
- Tutor support
- 24/7 helpdesk
- Training+Virtual Mentor session included
Accredited training and certification will help individuals to:
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of AgilePM in a project situation
- Appropriately configure the lifecycle of an Agile project to a given scenario
- Identify and apply popular Agile techniques in a project situation, including MoSCoW prioritization, iterative development and timeboxing
- Understand and assign roles and responsibilities within an Agile project
- Understand the mechanisms for governance and control of an Agile project
- Understand how to test, estimate and measure progress in an Agile project
- Describe and apply the Agile approach to managing requirements.
The Agile course on this page is offered by IT Training Zone Ltd., an ATO of the APM Group Ltd.